What is the correct spelling for OFLKS?
This word (Oflks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFLKS
- folks I couldn't let you good folks have one of these fine old times without me.
- folksy She liked to be chatty and folksy while she was servin', too.
- Flukes Next moment the flukes came down on the part of the boat he had just left, and cut it clean off; the other part was driven into the waves, and the men were left swimming in the water.
- flecks In some the flecks are small and widely scattered; in others the flecks are larger and more numerous.
- flags When I went on deck, as we approached the city, I saw far in the distance flags flying.
- elks Dr. and Mrs. Peters, of All Faith Rectory; the Grandieres, of Oldfield; the Elks , of Grove Hill; Miss Bayard, of Forest Rest, and Mr. Roland Bayard, of nowhere in particular.
- flocks There were for a time a few flocks of these birds in the vicinity of Seattle; but they have almost entirely disappeared.
- flicks He flicks ash from his cigarette and picks up a month-old Reynolds's.
- flakes The mountain tops are not yet red with the rising sun, the air is foggy, and flakes of snow begin to fall.
- ovals To attain accuracy and distance in throwing these destructive little ovals is by no means as easy as it sounds.
- flogs The vestals are corrected by stripes for any faults which they commit, sometimes by the Pontifex Maximus, who flogs the culprit without her clothes, but with a curtain drawn before her.