What is the correct spelling for OFOUR?
This word (Ofour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFOUR
- afar She heard him afar off, and was at the door to give him a welcome.
- afoul I'm afraid they're run afoul of Edwards and that he has managed to get them into trouble.
- amour Denon used to recount this anecdote with great spirit, confessing at the same time that his amour propre as an author had been for a moment flattered by the commendation, even of a person universally known to be incompetent to pronounce on the merit of his book.
- four Two letters-three letters-four letters.
- fur "We'll ride both ways, so fur as we kin.
- occur Not once did the risk of the thing she intended occur to her.
- odor What a pleasant odor it had!
- odour Perhaps the odour of tobacco was the only keen memory of her honeymoon and brief married life.
- off Did the fight come off ?
- offer You might not offer it again."
- over She would be glad when it was over .
- ufo Second, after spending two years investigating and analyzing UFO reports, after talking to the people who have seen UFO's- industrialists, pilots, engineers, generals, and just the plain man- on-the-street, and after discussing the subject with many very capable scientists, I felt that I was in a position to be able to put together the complete account of the Air Force's struggle with the flying saucer. Oooo maybe if I go reeeaaal slow He'll let me drive his UFO – Mystery Plane by Cramps
- Our "That's not our men," said Willy.
- Of 2101. How much of that 18s.