What is the correct spelling for OFR?
This word (Ofr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFR
- oar The echoed hoof nearing the distant shore, The boat's first motion--made with dashing oar; – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- off I slap Michael Jackson's face off I spread herpes everytime I cough – Whut by insane clown posse
- or "With some money, of course, or he would not have found her.
- orr Among that number in the State of Mississippi was J.L. Alcorn, J.A. Orr, J.B. Deason, R.W. Flournoy, and Orlando Davis.
- Our You've come to our rehearsal!"
- Of But I can't think of what is to be done now, not now!"
- able recognize