What is the correct spelling for OFTE?
This word (Ofte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFTE
- aft Count the other watch; then come aft and report to me.
- after "I'm going," and he came up after me.
- ante A large door in the middle will let you into the ante-chamber, and from this by a door on the right and one on the left, you enter the immense chapel.
- ate 21. I have ate all that was in the lunch-box.
- eft I can fancy the wee sprites of earth in whatever form they happen to dwell at the moment, beetle or bumblebee, eft or elve, gathering these eagerly by scent and by sight, to store them away below ground for slow transmutations of their own.
- fate He played so very well that it certainly did seem rather a cruel trick of fate that gave him nerves in his head.
- fete The smile that plays so dreamily and full of presage about her lips, is like the smile of a bride-as if the fete to which she is looking forward were her wedding.
- forte No, farming is not my forte.
- ft The steep portion is about 300 ft.
- loft The loft of the "L" is used for the storage of straw, and the cows run loose in the lower portion.
- lofty He nodded with a triumphant, and lofty air to the people around him, and stroked the fair moustache on his thin upper lip.
- oat Elsie reached over to take her toy from the side of the oat bin where the Christmas Doll had been put by her mistress.
- oct The fish are weighed in the store, and then sold, perhaps in October or November; and as soon as the price is ascertained, the account is made up.
- ode But an ode-my ode!
- off It will go off.
- offer How should he offer it to Katharine?
- oft For ever before her eyes was the dread that Jack would carry his oft-repeated threat into execution, and go to sea.
- often I come often here."
- opt Of the women who have previously had a Caesarean, only about 8% of them will opt for a VBAC.
- orate Farkas Bethlen bent his head to his very knees, and then he began to orate in the roundabout rhetoric of those days, touching upon everything imaginable except the case in point.
- otter She wriggled her sleek little otter-like head under his arm and slipped past him as she spoke. We live on the edge of a body of water Warmed by the blood of the cold hearted Slaughter of otter Wonder how she feels mother seal – Pacific Ocean Blue by Dennis Wilson
- out As Nance continued to press the outstretched hand, Nurse Marion rose and walked over to the window, and looked out upon the world of snow beyond. Swarming to parcel out The body of a land, and rout – Hymns Of The Marshes. by Sidney Lanier
- outer On that fearsome night of the fire Crothers had only shocked and wounded the outer fold of Cynthia's soul; the innermost shrine had been guarded by the woman Cynthia was by and by to become; but now Cynthia felt she was that woman and all subterfuge was denied.
- ovate Fruit: A 6-angled, ovate, reddish berry.
- soft He had made a deep nick in the soft gold.
- Of This was a face peculiarly unadapted to sculpture; but as a piece of modeling it was the best, and it was admirable.
- Onto The well might have to be deepened, but little expense was put into or onto the house for fifty years.
- Otto Upon which Otto would lift her up, and kiss her upon the mouth.
- Ot OT III recipients must sign a waiver promising never to reveal its secrets before they are given the manila envelope containing the Body Thetan knowledge.
- ONT The following account of proceedings at court and other matters relating to the assault case is from The Templar, a temperance paper, published in Hamilton, Ont., and a large part of this description was also published in the Montreal Daily Witness:
- OFFS The competition is effectively the play offs to determine the British champions for the season.
- softer It is a softer stone than marble, and more easily wrought.
- outed Burrell released a statement to the New York Post confirming that she is lesbian and has been in a relationship with her girlfriend, chef Koren Grieveson, for two years after cookbook author Ted Allen seemingly outed her on a radio show.