What is the correct spelling for OFTED?
This word (Ofted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFTED
- after What, after all, can touch that!
- fated The same force had also released the ill-fated men and women who had been carried aloft with the building.
- footed Had they been taken away in order to force her to appear bare-footed before the Sultan?
- gifted The new wife was very musical, a gifted singer and a devoted student.
- lifted The two men were almost lifted from their feet.
- offend So to White Hall to Sir W. Coventry, and there would fain have carried Captain Cocke's business for his bargain of hemp, but am defeated and disappointed, and know hardly how to carry myself in it between my interest and desire not to offend Sir W. Coventry.
- oft Well, said Balin, since I shall thereto I am ready, but travelling men are oft weary and their horses too, but though my horse be weary my heart is not weary, I would be fain there my death should be.
- often They were not often alone together.
- tufted There was nothing here, when he rose in the deep morning quiet and looked out on the dewy brambles and rank tufted grass, that seemed to have any relation with that life centring in Lantern Yard, which had once been to him the altar-place of high dispensations.
- Feted And now they that remained in the chariots were giving all the wine to the soldiers, and they in their turn were feted by them and made much of; till at last, when the wine began to run out, the peasants continued on their way again.
- Hefted Trigger hefted the coffee pot gently.