What is the correct spelling for OFTEEN?
This word (Ofteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFTEEN
- after But you had me, and when one has me to look after her she does not need even Anna Cresswell.
- eaten Young grass ought to be well eaten down, and then relieved for two or three weeks; then return the cattle, and the grass will be as sweet as before.
- fatten After calving it is best to fatten the cow.
- fifteen How can one expect them not to, when they only make fifteen shillings a week?
- fourteen In these we managed to secure fourteen white and two blue animals.
- oaten Tarillon has inflamed his imagination with gunpowder; a milder genius, delighted with the oaten pipe, sang of Sheep; one who was more pleased with another kind of pipe, has written on Tobacco; and a droll genius wrote a poem on Asses.
- octane I was feeling increasingly hyper, probably from the high-octane chocolate, but I proceeded to recount all my findings about Alex Goddard and Quetzal Manor.
- offend "Oh, I didn't mean to offend ," Lionel said, quite humbly.
- oft Bonstetten thought him a good-natured garrulous bore, and his wife a merry, childish young woman, who laughed at her husband's oft -told stories.
- often I do not often have to say that."
- oftener It has happened once with regard to the whole, and oftener with regard to a part.
- oven The retort was placed upon an oven in such a way that the bent end of the neck opened into the top of the globe full of air, placed in a tube also full of mercury.
- soften We had hoped that this would soften with the midday sun.
- softener To this end he established a Hemp Break, a Hemp Breaker and a Hemp Softener .