What is the correct spelling for OFTEH?
This word (Ofteh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OFTEH
- aft "My friend," he said to himself, as he walked aft and descended the ladder, "the chance has come sooner than you expected.
- after After that she thought still more.
- offer I know that I put my love on offer When I saw the sunshine in your coffer – I Go Shopping by alcazar
- often "That is why I have to think for him very often .
- otter I was also warmly attached to the enthusiastic Hubotter, who, under the name of "Otter," afterwards became the ornament of many of the larger German theatres.
- outer Hung up in the outer office."
- ovate Fruit above the middle size, and oblong ovate in form.
- softer As soon as I reached my room I changed my stiff shirt and collar for a softer and lighter garment of alleged silk, purchased at a bargain sale.
- cathedrae See Phaebeus, de Cathedra in qua S. Petrus Romae sedit, et de antiquitate et praestantia solemnitatis Cathedrae Romanae.