What is the correct spelling for OFTH?
This word (Ofth) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFTH
- aft We got our brooms, and went aft.
- eft I am not an eft!
- fifth Fifth class city, sir, and we're growin' by the minute.
- forth Pussy would every morning sally forth with her, and bound along beside her pony as far as the gate, then going quietly back to the house.
- oath The rest of us swore the oath with her."
- Of It is too dreadful to think of.
- off Where was Katharine off to?
- OFFS In another week Mr. Robey would make a cut in the first squad and the second would find itself augmented by some ten or twelve cast-offs.
- oft How oft among ye, men!