What is the correct spelling for OFVER?
This word (Ofver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OFVER
- am on the and up
- am rivals
- are huff
- aver Yes, Oliver, I dare boldly aver-it shall!
- ever He could think now, as well as he had ever done.
- fever She, on the other hand, asked: "But if you catch the fever?"
- fiver Now, if you won't think me rude for the suggestion, I'd be willing to bet you a hundred pounds to a fiver that you and Driscoll were doing me the honour of discussing some of my affairs, if not myself, when I happened to look in just now.
- offer Friends do not offer to better each other-in such a way.
- offers I've been telling your nephew we leave him to handle the thing and stand by our offers.
- oliver New York: Longman's Green and Company, 1931. Martin, Oliver.
- oven When the bread has become light enough, it is put into the oven to be baked.
- over All was over now.
- OVERS The Cambridge men failed in the first innings, and I only bowled six overs, which annoyed my mother and Nina, because they said that I was there to bowl.
- overt They crowded more closely together, their looks and attitude showing plainly that it was only by an effort they still restrained themselves from any overt act of violence.