What is the correct spelling for OGLY?
If you've encountered the misspelling "ogly", there are a few possible correct suggestions that might address the intended word. One option could be "ugly", meaning unattractive or displeasing. Alternatively, it may refer to the word "only", which denotes exclusivity or singularity. Remember to verify the context to determine the precise correction.
Correct spellings for OGLY
- ogle He couldn't help but ogle at the beautiful painting on the wall.
- oily The French fries were too oily because they were fried for too long.
- only I am the only resident in this small village.
- orly I cannot believe that she would do such a thing - she's always so orly.
- ugly I don't think she's pretty, she's quite ugly.