What is the correct spelling for OHTERWISE?
This word (Ohterwise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OHTERWISE
- edgewise Now Mrs. Pace will eat both of you up for a while and I cannot get a word in edgewise ."
- otherwise "I could not do otherwise ," answered Stas.
- outwit She would outwit Mr. Shei by her woman's weapons.
- twice Lingard read the words over twice very deliberately.
- unwise He thought her unwise and rash, and hated to have her there.
- Arteries Arteries are less numerous than veins, and their total capacity is much less than that of the veins.
- Orderlies The hasty character of the movement showed that some emergency was imminent,-a fact confirmed by the frequent arrival and departure of orderlies at full speed.
- Ottawas The Ottawas of the River Ottawa.
- Otters I am very sure that your parents will help you out of any difficulty into which you may fall; but then you must do as they tell you, thus following the example of the young otters.