What is the correct spelling for OID?
This word (Oid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OID
- aid Philippus must now be with Mary and, with the leech's aid , he was resolved to get the child away from his mother's house. I sighed, I cried, I pleaded and prayed, But nobody dared to come to my aid. – The Sad and Sordid Saga of Cecile by Unknown Author
- bid So now my heart and feeling bid me let thee have thy way, and no longer fight with thee."
- i'd I'd like to take one day off.
- kid But you don't kid me."
- lid I was reachin' for my new lid too, when Mr. Robert puts out his hand.
- mid 2. A row-boat going with stream or tide should take a course in mid -river, and should keep outside all boats meeting it.
- odd Odd-looking chap that, isn't he?
- oil He's such a big man in the oil business I thought he might help me.
- old How old are you, dear?
- ovid But she concealed it, and crossing her arms she said resolutely and with dignity: "Go your way-through life with your Ovid , and your gods of love, but do not attempt to crush innocence under the wheels of your chariot."
- rid You have caught me, and you can never get rid of me.
- void "Fairly retorted," said Mauleverer, smiling; for though the earl had a great contempt for low birth set on high places in other men, he was utterly void of pride in his own family,-"fairly retorted!
- Cid And the Cid saw what Martin Pelaez did, and when he had conquered the Moors he returned to his lodging to dinner.
- Did What time did you leave Rebais?
- Hid I've gone and hid, and I can't find myself.
- OI C, Diblastula of an Opisthobranch (Polycera) with elongated blastopore oi.
- ID "Dere iss alvays wimmins in id," remarked Mr. Schultze philosophically.