What is the correct spelling for OILS?
This word (Oils) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OILS
- oil And Death's mild curfew shall from work assoil. God did anoint thee with his odorous oil, – Work by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Boils I can heal boils!
- Oils Oils are classified as fixed and essential.
- Owls The boy sent word that Gyuri lived very simply, attended every lecture, lived at the "Seven Owls ," and dined at a cheap eating-house known by the name of the "First of April."
- Soils If the water be kept in rapid motion, the finer soils will all remain suspended till motion becomes slower.
- toils Sleep steals away The wild desires of men and toils of day, And brings, descending through the silent air, A sweet forgetfulness of human care."
- foils Alice ran into the house with the foils and Beverley followed.