What is the correct spelling for OINCES?
This word (Oinces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OINCES
- quinces Take out the quinces, and strain the liquor through a bag.
- ices "Still, it's rather early for ices," said Charlotte easily.
- dunces 7 He lives inglorious or in want, To college and old books confined: Instead of learned, he's called pedant; Dunces advanced, he's left behind: Yet left content, a genuine Stoic he, Great without patron, rich without South Sea.
- bounces But the great paradox of packing is that a trunk is always full when you close it and always three-quarters empty when you open it. The trunk that nothing but violent stamping will shut is the very trunk that, a few hours later, bounces your possessions about like beans in a rattle; so that when you lift the lid again you find them huddled forlornly in a corner, exhausted and battered from their shuttle-istics.
- winces Jonathan winces with pain.
- pounces With a sudden spring into the air, the Spider pounces on the prey.