What is the correct spelling for OKALONA?
This word (Okalona) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OKALONA
- abalone And sunk amid tiger lillies is the face Of an Asian Aphrodite close to the seat With feet of a Babylonian lion amid This ruined garden of yellow daisies, poppies And ruddy asphodel from Crete, it seems, Though here is our western moon as white and thin As an abalone shell hung under the boughs Of an oak, that is mocked by the vastness of sky between His boughs and the moon in this sky of afternoon.
- agony I was, indeed, a spirit in prison; and unspeakable was my dumb and unmoving agony . No way to hide the agony Embracing my calamity – Criminal by disturbed
- akron THE AKRON PLAN.
- alone We 'ave 'eard o' the Widow at Windsor, It's safest to let 'er alone: For 'er sentries we stand by the sea an' the land Wherever the bugles are blown. – The Widow At Windsor by Rudyard Kipling
- clone Shes's like a clone MYSPACE Code Gone tell your phone Key's to your home – Bff by cassie
- colony The people of one colony saw but little of the people in another, had but few dealings with them, and cared not much about them.
- galen The excitement against her was so great that Haakon Galen was obliged to conduct her secretly away from Nidaros, and to hide her in the house of one of his kinsmen in the country.
- galena I have been something of a traveler the last year, and went down the Ohio River to its mouth; walked nine miles into, and nine miles out of the Mammoth Cave, in Kentucky,-walked or sailed, for we crossed small underground streams,-and lost one day's light; then steamed up the Mississippi, five days, to Galena .
- gallon We laughed heartily, and as a mark of his appreciation, he gave us five quarts for a gallon .
- kaolin The quartz of Civita Vecchia will give us kaolin for porcelain.
- kiln It wasn't until I had taken a second and very careful look at the tiled floor, walls, ceiling, that I noted that those plain smooth tiles were of the very finest, were probably of his own designing, certainly had been imported from some great Dutch or German kiln .
- kline I'll send my resignation to Mr. Kline forthwith, by telegraph.
- oaken On the oaken table in the waiting-room, among other publications, there was a weekly of society and fashion.
- oilcan Grant Brothers sold their machine, which had silver-plated mountings, for $18; the price included hemmer, Barnum's self-sewer, oilcan , screwdriver, clamp, gauge, and four silver needles.
- ulna In carrying out the movements, the tip of the olecranon is pressed down with the thumb, so that it is obliged to follow the movements of the ulna , and is prevented from adhering to the humerus.
- Alan He knew that he had saved himself from the drop into eternal inconsequence by the shading of a second, for there was death in dusty Alan Macdonald's face.
- Coaling The bearings being left uncovered, thus allowing the brick dust used for cleaning the machinery, the dirt from coaling the ship, or the sand used for cleaning the decks, to get into the bearing.
82 words made from the letters OKALONA
3 letter words made from OKALONA:aka, ala, ana, lan, lao, loo, oak, oka, ola, ono.
4 letter words made from OKALONA:akal, akan, akol, akon, alko, alok, anak, anal, anko, anoa, anol, kaal, kaon, klan, klao, klon, kloo, knaa, knla, koan, kola, koln, kolo, koon, laak, laan, lank, laon, loan, lonk, lono, look, loon, naka, nako, nkao, noko, nolo, nook, nool, oaka, okal, oklo, okon, oola, oonk.
5 letter words made from OKALONA:aklan, akola, alako, alkan, alkon, aloka, kalon, kanal, kanoo, koala, koloa, kolon, lakan, laona, loano, lonka, nakao, naklo, nlaka, okala, okano, olano, olona.
6 letter words made from OKALONA:alanko, ankola.
7 letter words made from OKALONA:oolakan.