What is the correct spelling for OKTRMEN?
This word (Oktrmen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OKTRMEN
- acumen With the purchase of this rich medley of books begins Wanley's term of office as librarian to Lord Oxford, which continued till his death in 1726. By his knowledge and literary acumen the librarian supplied what was lacking in his patron, for like Sir Robert Cotton, Harley, despite his love of books, was by no means a scholar or man of letters.
- omdurman The mission was numerically insufficient; it struggled painfully for two years through the heart of the continent, and at last the small handful of intrepid Frenchmen established themselves at Fashoda on the upper waters of the Nile in July, 1898. At once General Kitchener arriving from the victory of Omdurman appeared on the scene to occupy Fashoda for the Egyptian Government.
- outrun The anarchists outrun all.
- Aldermen This resolve was all the more loyal as the consideration of the King had only indicated a few simple tokens of respect, such as a reception by the aldermen, as obligatory on the occasion.
- Dairymen The opposite theory having been largely taught, it becomes needful thus to sustain the old and well-founded belief of the dairymen.
- Jurymen Landolin, however, felt that he must make some excuse for sending for him; and he asked to see the list of jurymen, so that he might determine whom to object to, and whom to accept.
- Outran A'm clean astonished at ye," Drumsheugh used to break in, who, since he had given to George's support, outran us all in his faith, and had no patience with Domsie's devices, "a' tell ye if Geordie disna get a first in every class he's entered for, the judges 'ill be a puir lot," with a fine confusion of circumstances.
- Vestrymen In some Dioceses they are elected directly by the people of the parish at the same time the Vestrymen are elected.
156 words made from the letters OKTRMEN
5 letter words made from OKTRMEN:ekron, kenro, keron, komen, komer, komet, konte, koret, korte, koten, kreon, krome, krone, mekon, menko, mento, meron, metok, meton, metor, metro, moken, mokre, monet, monte, moren, moret, morte, moten, norem, norme, onker, orent, ormen, ornek, orten, remon, renko, retno, romen, ronte, roten, tekno, temko, temor, tenko, tenom, tenor, termo, token, toker, toner, torme, torne, treno, treon, troke, tronk.
3 letter words made from OKTRMEN:ent, eon, ern, ert, ken, kor, men, mon, mot, neo, net, nmr, not, one, ore, rem, ret, roe, rom, ron, rot, ten, ter, tko, toe, tom, ton, tor, trm.
4 letter words made from OKTRMEN:ento, ernk, kemo, kemr, keno, kent, kern, kert, knot, knrm, kome, kone, kore, kote, krem, kret, krom, kten, kton, meno, meon, metn, mnek, moen, moer, moke, monk, more, mork, morn, mote, neko, nemr, nero, nkem, noer, noke, nome, nork, norm, note, nrem, oken, omen, omne, orne, orte, reko, renk, reno, rent, roen, rome, romk, ronk, rote, teko, term, tern, tero, toer, toke, tome, tone, tonk, tore, torn, trek, treo.