What is the correct spelling for OLDST?
This word (Oldst) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OLDST
- eldest Mr. Colquhoun had married Jeff's aunt, his mother's eldest sister, and lived at Loch Lossie with grandmama, under whose roof Jeff was to be.
- oldest She was my mother's oldest friend....
- coldest Surely Mr. Wrenn, of the Clarion, was either the coldest and deepest-dyed rogue in the world or a man entirely innocent!
- oddest But the clocks keep time, and the streets are swept, and, oddest of all, the cooking is French cooking.
- boldest And when he warmed on subjects which interested him, the boldest stood amazed at the flashes of his wit, and the vehement flow of his impassioned eloquence.