What is the correct spelling for OLE?
This word (Ole) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OLE
- ale The inn provided a bed and ale , but travelers brought their own food. Think I need a ginger ale That was such an epic fail – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by katy perry
- bole Vye made the light leap to the bole of the dead tree, balanced out on it over the water, moving slowly as the trunk settled a little under his weight.
- cole Here Mr Cole was drowned, who was master of the Hector, our vice-admiral.
- dole Barren comfort to these will she dole ; Dead is her face to their cries.
- le Le Monarque was ready to start at any moment.
- mole Why does Miner the Mole live under ground all the time?
- ode One day the school-children all sang a sort of ode which a farmer's daughter had composed to her.
- ogle Nothing to fear from anybody but me; so you take care, Dan Ogle !...
- ola -ulus, (-ula, -ulum) -olus, (-ola, -olum), after a vowel -culus, (-cula, -culum) -ellus, (-ella, -ellum) -illus, (-illa, -illum)
- old "The old gods talk to us in here.
- oleo She greeted her customer more pleasantly than ever and served her with a bag of beans, two spools of black thread and a pound of the best oleo -butter.
- Oe eu, corresponding sound short or medium, as in Fr. peu = Ger. oe short.
- Ole Julius gwine run now like ole Mose."
- hole During very severe weather, and when the top is frozen, it is a good plan, when you are about to wheel some fresh manure on to the heap, to remove a portion of the frozen crust on top of the heap, near the center, and make a hole for the fresh manure, which should be spread and covered up.
1 words made from the letters OLE
3 letter words made from OLE:leo.