What is the correct spelling for OLFINE?
This word (Olfine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OLFINE
- alien Otros en burro o en camion Y los coyotes hacen dinero por monton Be yourself, no importa what they say I'm an alien, I'm a legal alien – Venezuelan In New York by King Chango
- alpine Bartender refill the wine Then, then break and repeat the rhyme Wanna, wanna freak and pick the alpine If you get Shamay for Alazae – Control by kid sister
- golfing Her answer came to St. Andrews, at a jolly, golfing sort of hotel where I ought to have been as happy as the day was long.
- loving His new way of lovin' Is all that I crave! His sweet turtle dovin' Has made me his slave! – I've Found a New Baby by Unknown Author
- offing The plan he instantly formed was to run in directly it was dusk, while the cutter remained in the offing , and to get alongside the "Rover" before Sandgate could have time to carry Miss Manners on shore.
- olden Of children's dress in olden times we have singularly few details, and, as a rule, it may be concluded that their raiment was fashioned on similar lines to that worn by the men and women of the country in which they lived, and was more or less ornamented, according to their station in life.
- Elaine Elaine silently recognized the truth of his words.
- Oiling It's a new oiling station and they want an experienced harbour-master.
- Alvin It is not here is your mare, She is in Alvin of Leinster, On a halter with my mother.
- Elvin 1977 - The Eleventh Annual Berkeley Jazz Festival Friday May 27: McCoy Tyner/Tony Williams/Ron Carter - Elvin Jones with Ryo Kawasaki - Jean Carn - Bill Summers & Julian Priestley Summers Heat Saturday, May 28: Grover Washington, Jr.
- Olin According to Hilgard, successful dry-farming on an extensive scale has been practiced in California since about 1868. Olin reports that moisture-saving methods were used on the Californian farms as early as 1861. Certainly, California was a close second in originating dry-farming.
- Arline Arline obediently followed Grace upstairs to her room.
- Levine Mr. Levine had listened with close attention to Mr. Singleton, glancing keenly at times towards Dorothy, who was sitting with her side-face to him, absorbed in the repetition of the story.
80 words made from the letters OLFINE
3 letter words made from OLFINE:elf, enl, eon, fen, fin, foe, ilo, ion, lei, leo, lie, lin, neo, nil, oil, one.
4 letter words made from OLFINE:elfi, elio, enif, enlo, enof, enol, feil, feio, feni, fiel, fien, file, fine, floe, foel, foie, foil, foli, foni, ileo, info, inle, inlo, lein, leio, leni, leon, lief, lien, life, lifo, line, lino, lion, loei, loen, lofe, lofn, loin, lone, nile, noel, noli, oeil, ofen, olie.
5 letter words made from OLFINE:elfin, elion, felon, filon, flein, foile, folie, ionel, leino, lieon, lione, nelio, nolfi, nolie, olein, olfen, oneil, onlie.