What is the correct spelling for OLL?
This word (Oll) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OLL
- all 4138. Is that all you have got to say?
- boll They mocked at it; and the spy who reports the facts is told that they "would rather have a boll of wheat than all the Pope's remissions."
- doll She was grasping the doll and she violently pulled back.
- ell Instead of adding an ell to the truth, text-book writers are now adding only an inch or two at a time.
- ill He felt too ill even to turn his head.
- loll She became sick if she merely lighted one; so her pet attitude was to loll on a crimson divan and hold a freshly rolled Russian cigarette in her big fingers covered with opals.
- moll Moll, dear, 'tis your turn to wish."
- oil Amount of wages and oil -money, etc.
- ola To pass the Tannu Ola now would be impossible.
- old You don't know how old he was!
- owl Granny and Reddy Fox and Hooty the Owl didn't call, but they sat where they could look on and make fun.
- poll The tax was established in the form of a general poll -tax, amounting to one pound for every man, and to four shillings for every woman, throughout the islands.
- roll 7647. Has it never been paid to paupers regularly on the roll by means of an order upon the shop?
- toll At last Mr Anderson came up with his drove, and having the Act of Parliament in his pocket at the time, he broke down the toll -bar and sent the keeper home to his honest calling.
- Coll Here Mrs. Ragnor rose, saying, "Coll, my dear one, Thora and I will now leave thee.
- Ole "Ole Sam was bilin'.
- LL But I'll never learn in this world.
- FOLL 455, note 2 foll.