What is the correct spelling for OMNEVORE?
This word (Omnevore) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OMNEVORE
- ampere Don't try to remember this number but do remember that an ampere is a unit in which we measure currents just as a year is a unit in which we measure time.
- anymore So strangely, indeed, that one might almost fancy the colonists did not recognize them anymore , and hence failed to respond.
- encore We laughed so loudly at Uncle Peter's anecdotes that he gave himself an encore on several of them, and we clearly were his firm friends.
- ignore But during the last year he had been glad to believe that Mabel had so little suspected or assented to Mrs. Kaye's wishes as to ignore her one-time playfellow's infatuation for Athena.
- invoke Well, let him invoke her.
- manoeuvre The next moment Cashel was away; and Paradise, whose blood was again flowing, was trying to repeat his manoeuvre , to be met this time by a blow that brought him upon one knee.
- monera If I am to believe the evolutionists, the various game-hunting Wasps are descended from a small number of types, which are themselves derived, by an incalculable number of concatenations, from a few amoebae, a few monera and lastly from the first clot of protoplasm which was casually condensed.
- monetary The employer who shows consideration, cultivates respect and sets a good example will find it pays from a monetary standpoint, as well as in the satisfaction he has in knowing that he is doing the right thing.
- monitory He knew the voice of the House Monitory .
- monroe For permission to perform address the author at Room 1211, 105 Monroe Street, Chicago, Illinois.
- oeuvre Une oeuvre ne vieillit qu'en proportion de son antimysticisme.
- omnivore The brown rat is a true omnivore and will consume almost anything, but cereals form a substantial part of its diet.
- omnivorous In such matters the English have always pursued an omnivorous policy.
- onshore Here, as the wind threatened to die away, several others and myself agreed to go onshore : a boat was accordingly lowered, and we pushed off from the ship; but the operation of landing did not prove to be altogether so simple as we had expected.
- ornery Do you happen to know what the word ornery means?"
- amphorae Amphorae hung from the ceiling, and a litter of curiosities strewed the rich red Turkey carpet.
- omnivores Bovine tuberculosis is a chronic infectious disease which affects a broad range of mammalian hosts, including humans, cattle, deer, llamas, pigs, domestic cats, wild carnivores (foxes, coyotes) and omnivores (common brushtail possum, mustelids and rodents); it rarely affects equids or sheep.
139 words made from the letters OMNEVORE
3 letter words made from OMNEVORE:ene, eon, ern, eve, men, mon, moo, nee, neo, nmr, nov, omo, one, ono, ore, rem, rev, roe, rom, ron.
5 letter words made from OMNEVORE:enero, enver, eroom, evren, evron, meren, meroe, meron, merve, moeen, monee, monor, moone, moore, moove, moree, moren, moron, mover, movor, nemov, nerve, nervo, never, norem, norev, norme, norvo, nover, omron, onome, onore, oomen, orene, ormen, overo, ovrom, remen, remon, renov, romen, romeo, roneo, roome, roven, rovno, vener, venom, veren, verme, verne, verno, vomer, voorn, voree, vreme, vroom.
4 letter words made from OMNEVORE:erne, even, ever, evoe, evro, meen, mene, meno, meon, mere, mevo, moen, moer, mono, moon, moor, more, morn, move, mrov, neem, nemr, nero, nevm, nevo, noer, noev, nome, nomo, norm, nove, nrem, omen, omeo, omne, omon, onoe, oreo, orne, orno, oven, over, reen, reno, roen, rome, romo, rono, room, rove, veen, veer, veno, veon, vmro, voom, voon, voor, vorm, vorn, voro, vron.