What is the correct spelling for ONCEI?
This word (Oncei) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ONCEI
- one He turned to the Italian prisoners and spoke in German to one of them.
- onset I wandered with that manner, for the next hour or two, all over the place and looked, I have no doubt, as if I were ready for any onset.
- onus I was determined that the onus of further speech should remain with her.
- ounce At parting, their generous host, to comfort them on their journey, presented them with the ultimate ounce of his stock; with true Spanish politeness saying nothing of this.
- ponce Seeking gold and the fountain of perpetual youth, Ponce de Leon explored Florida in 1513, and in 1521 and 1525 Allyon and Gomez skirted the eastern coast as far north as Labrador.
- Ones She did not wish to lose these friends,-she did not wish to be obliged to make new ones.
- Inez You know Miss Archer said last year when Inez Chester made such a fuss about her sprained wrist that if ever again one team reported another for rough playing she would disband the accused team and have Miss Randall select a new one.
- ANSI Meanwhile, Li Daozong was building a dirt mound to the southeast of the city to use as an attack mechanism, and in response, the Ansi defenders added to the height of the wall to the southeast.