What is the correct spelling for ONCER?
This word (Oncer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ONCER
- cancer Add to this that he had a cancer , which several physicians had assured him would prove fatal within a year, that he was afflicted with an almost insane fear that his daughter would come to want after his death, and you have before you the conditions which determined my course.
- dancer For years he had been taking a special interest in both religion and politics, and he was not a little embarrassed by the restrictions imposed by the terms of the foundation, for he determined to make ethical science the subject of his address, and "ethical science is, on all sides, so entangled with religion and politics, that the lecturer who essays to touch the former without coming in contact with either of the latter, needs all the dexterity of an egg-dancer, and may even discover that his sense of clearness and his sense of propriety come into conflict, by no means to the advantage of the former."
- fencer Now Ulenspiegel was covered with blood, for his opponent was an experienced fencer , and had wounded him on the hands and on the legs.
- inner And, as I said these words, I saw my Cousin Dorothy's face looking at me from the dusk of the inner hall, and knew what was in her mind; and that it was the matter of the tall old woman in her room.
- lancer The lancer left the saddle.
37 words made from the letters ONCER
3 letter words made from ONCER:ceo, cer, con, cro, eon, ern, nec, neo, nrc, one, ore, roc, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from ONCER:cero, coen, cone, core, corn, cron, nero, noce, noer, once, orne, reno, roen.
5 letter words made from ONCER:ceron, coner, corne, creno, creon, crone, necro, oncer, renco, rocen.