What is the correct spelling for ONCEW?
This word (Oncew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ONCEW
- anew Slowly it descended and hunched itself anew along the finger. Its going to bring world anew I can hear a sweet melody Beneath it all And it says brave dreamer dream a new – Dreamer by jewel
- one Does any one know?
- onset The troops at his command were few in number in comparison with the heathen population of the city, and it was a very important matter to keep a large proportion of the worshippers of Serapis occupied elsewhere at the moment of the decisive onset .
- onus He would not have put an onus like that upon them.
- ounce If they'd left him do th' job th' way he wanted to do it, he'd 've taken Sandago without losin' an ounce ."
- ponce Don Pedro de Cordova, Ponce de Leon, succeeded in 1572, and died in January, 1573, before he could enter on his office.
- Ones He, too, was taken up by great ones and dropped again, for he has told me so.
- Inez In all his wanderings, he had been accompanied by Inez through the rough and the smooth, the pleasant and the adverse; never complaining, but rather seeking to soothe his cares by her innocent and playful caresses.