What is the correct spelling for ONCW?
This word (Oncw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ONCW
- anew She was, as it were, to stop and begin life anew . Now I thank to Master For starting my life anew Just ask and He'll do the same My friend for you. – I Called on the Master by Eddy Arnold
- inch With a cold, chaotic flinch kiss of old deaths erase me soft, subtle, inch by inch Upon my face I lie – Bleed Season by Project 86
- on While we keep on dancing, dancing on and on Marathon, marathon – Marathon by Unknown Author
- one Can no one tell me?"
- only But I am only a boy.
- onus Elizabeth listened, and made no comment at the time, save that she sharply questioned Langston; but his tale was perfectly coherent, and as it threw the onus of the deception entirely on Mary, it did not conflict either with the sincerity evident in both Cicely and her foster-father, or with the credentials supplied by the Queen of Scots.