What is the correct spelling for ONIST?
This word (Onist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ONIST
- onus God is an hypothesis, and, as such, stands in need of proof: the onus probandi rests on the theist.
- Monist "The Ultimate Constituents of Matter" was an address to the Manchester Philosophical Society, early in 1915, and was published in the Monist in July of that year.
- UNIS I go on Les Etats Unis , I go dere right away An' den mebbe on ten-twelve year, I be riche man some day, An' w'en I mak' de large fortune, I come back I s'pose Wit' Yankee famme from off de State, an' monee on my clothes.
- boniest Then I wish you'd look for me with your eyes instead of your elbows, answered Harry, rubbing his ribs, which were aching from the blow they had just received from the boniest part of Plunger's elbows.
- gittin "Some on ye be so good as keep an eye skinned on de prisoner, while I's gittin ' him a drink!"