What is the correct spelling for OOHED?
This word (Oohed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OOHED
- ahead How did the Slow One get ahead? Seven days ahead For a week I stay in bed – SEVEN DAYS by Andreas Johnson
- owed As soon as d'Ache saw me he asked whether I would lay the ten Louis he owed me against him.
- owned He was the first one I had ever owned, and I was to work six months for him.
- Ached My head ached from the blow it had got, and in a stupor of dull pain I covered the weary miles.
- Hoed Cultivation must be intensive, insects and fungi must be warded off, mechanical injuries avoided, vines that have refused to grow must be marked for discard, and the vineyard be put down to a cover-crop in early August if it was not earlier planted to some hoed catch-crop.
- Oared In this term the pair-oared races are also rowed, generally before the Eights.
- Oozed The young gentlemen oozed away, semi-annually, to their own homes; but they never broke up.