What is the correct spelling for OOLD?
This word (Oold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OOLD
- bold I'll be bold to say my Moike will do it.
- cold She felt her very heart turn cold.
- fold "I am the Good Shepherd; and I know my own, and my own know me," said Jesus, "even as the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep, and other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and they shall become one flock, one Shepherd."
- gold It was the gold they wanted and nothing else.
- hold Hold it here to me.
- mold I suppose you've noticed that I'm not exactly the glass of fashion and the mold of form.
- old "My dear old man, I should just think so.
- sold Sold for no fault but to change the property.
- wold But in the more hopeful days of the last week, when the canvassing returns, together with Marsham's astonishing energy and brilliant speaking, had revived the failing heart of the party, it was resolved to hold a final meeting, on the night before the poll, at Hartingfield-on-the-Wold, the largest of the mining villages.
- Told The story of the night was told to him.