What is the correct spelling for OOSING?
This word (Oosing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OOSING
- boozing Dale openly expressed contempt for this boozing Gauntlet club, refused to take up his membership when elected, and had received a complimentary letter from the vicar thanking him for the fine example he had set for others.
- dousing "I thought I knew something that would bring you down," Mrs. Candy said composedly and pleased; and in the same manner proceeded to strip off Matilda's clothes, put her in the bath-tub, and make thorough application of the hated element as she had said, from head to foot; scrubbing and dousing and sponging; till if Matilda had been in the sea she would not better have known how cold water felt all over her.
- sousing 3. Wash on both sides by squeezing and sousing in the water.
- Bossing Let's have a look at some regular mountains and some second-rate cities-and when we get back I want you to travel up to that tumble down Hollow you hailed from, and take my money along; we'll begin repairs at once-you bossing, I paying the bills.
- Horsing "If some jerk, horsing around with another craft, bumps you even lightly.
- Mousing The singing lark has become a mousing night-bird.
- Noising During this tirade, Vittoria was singing one of her old songs, well known to Wilfrid, which brought the vision of a foaming weir, and moonlight between the branches of a great cedar-tree, and the lost love of his heart sitting by his side in the noising stillness.
45 words made from the letters OOSING
3 letter words made from OOSING:gin, goo, ion, iso, nig, nog, ono, sin, son.
4 letter words made from OOSING:gion, gnoo, gois, gons, gooi, goon, igno, igon, ings, iong, ngoi, noio, ogin, ongo, onos, oons, sign, sing, sion, snog, sogn, sogo, song, soon.
5 letter words made from OOSING:giono, goins, ingos, ogino, ogoni, oingo, oinos, signo, siong, sogno, songo, soong.