What is the correct spelling for OOTHS?
This word (Ooths) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OOTHS
- oath If I fail once in my oath , I shall lose everything.
- otis Even James Otis of Boston, who was afterwards among the first to advocate the calling of an American congress to deliberate upon the propriety of the acts of Great Britain, was of this opinion.
- Moths When the moon sank below the horizon, the sky was pale with the coming day, but before it was fairly dawn, she saw something white, not much greater than some moths, moving before her window.
- Mouths It often appears to me very strange, when I see some great man go by whose name is in all men's mouths for some office he holds or for his great wealth or power, to reflect that he has his secret interests as much as any, and is moved by them far more deeply than by those public matters for which men think that he cares.
- Oats Nature did not design me for growing oats.
- Oaths The first Congress ever assembled, and the first President ever elected, under the Constitution, under the sanction of their respective oaths "to support the Constitution," by this Act expressed their deliberate judgment as to the true meaning of the people of the United States in adopting this section of the Constitution.
- Youths She said that the 'good people' live in the forts and often take men and women or youths who pass by the forts after sunset; that Mr. Gilleran, who died not long ago, once saw certain dead friends and recognized among them those who were believed to have been taken and those who died naturally, and that he saw them again when he was on his death-bed.
- soothes I suppose it soothes his nerves, but it sets everyone else's on edge.
- OUTS The whole Gully is full of dug-outs from end to end.
- OHS The soft, long-drawn "o- ohs!"
35 words made from the letters OOTHS
4 letter words made from OOTHS:hoos, hoot, host, htoo, ohos, oths, shoo, shot, soho, soot, stoh, stoo, thoo, toho, tosh, toso, tsoo.
5 letter words made from OOTHS:hoost, hoots, othos, shoot, shoto, sooth, sotho, tohos, toosh, tosoh.
3 letter words made from OOTHS:hot, oto, soh, sot, sth, tho, too, tsh.