What is the correct spelling for OOUTAGE?
This word (Ooutage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OOUTAGE
- cottage "There's a little red cottage to let, with a pocket-handkerchief lawn in front and room for a garden behind, not half a mile from where we are working," Sam told her, "but I haven't mentioned it because it's a long way to Tremont Street and-Evelyn."
- dotage "Is it dotage already, monsieur?
- footage With the working titles, Aftermath: The Mystery of Flight 1501 and The Mysterious Crash of Flight 1501, the television film was mainly a studio-made affair with stock aerial footage.
- outage However, a temporary power outage will stop the clock, which will show the wrong time when power is restored.
- outgo 61. The blunder however came originally from Lowth, and out of the following admirable enigma: "Prepositions, standing by themselves in construction, are put before nouns and pronouns; and sometimes after verbs; but in this sort of composition they are chiefly prefixed to verbs: as, to outgo, to overcome."
- outrage They should have been more, but for new events of Southron outrage.
- outtake Shine jil is an outtake from the Best Collection sessions and previously appeared on The Best Collection 3.
- portage It was a portage of twenty-eight miles, and could be accomplished only on the backs of men.
- pottage And in their heart of hearts, many even of those who have stooped to a lower ideal, and sold their birthright of hopes beyond the passing hour, for a mess of pottage in the form of material success and easy enjoyment, have a lurking contempt for the preachers of what they practise; as many a slaveholder in America probably had for the clerical defenders of the 'divine institution.
- Outargue I wasn't trying to outargue you; I wanted to know what you really thought about things."
- outages Specific reasons as to why these clouds are dangerous to electronic and communication equipment include the overloading of large power transformers, which can cause lengthy power outages over wide geographical areas.
64 words made from the letters OOUTAGE
3 letter words made from OOUTAGE:age, ago, ate, aug, eat, ego, eta, gat, get, goa, goo, gut, oat, oto, out, tag, tao, tau, tea, teg, toe, tog, too, tug, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from OOUTAGE:ague, auto, etau, etoo, gate, gato, gaut, geta, geto, goat, gout, guta, gute, guto, oate, oeta, ogae, ogea, ogou, ooga, otoe, taou, taue, tegu, toea, toga, toge, togo, uate.
5 letter words made from OOUTAGE:eugoa, goout, oguta, otago, outgo, taegu, tague, tegua, toego.