What is the correct spelling for OOW?
This word (Oow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OOW
- bow "I reckon not," slowly responded the mate of the Goshhawk, "but we don't need to get under that chap's bow-chasers, either."
- cow If a man said to me, I have a cow to sell, and one part of the price I want to go to pay my rent, and the other part I want put into my account, I would do that for him.
- how How could he tell?
- low "They're real, right enough," he said, in a low voice.
- mow For laiming of the laird of Mow.
- now But what was it now?
- pow There were also spells or pow-wowing to make a gun shoot perfectly, and these were put on before a foe was to be removed, and more especially with the heavy rifles used at shooting matches.
- row "I know; I'll tell you when they've got to their music, if there isn't too much row.
- sow In the meantime I got on my legs, and, seeing the savage sow was inclined to attack me, I sprang on to the chest of drawers, the only safe place I could discover.
- tow A house agent took me in tow in the morning.
- vow Be very careful to do nothing which pleases me, for I am not accustomed to it, and the novelty may cause me to forget the vow I have made.
- wow He said, "Wow, what a wife I've got!
- Dow With dampered ash-pits her fires blacken and go out, the idle steering-engine clanks and rattles as the useless rudder tugs at her chains, and the crew tell in whispers how it happened just like that on the Gipsy Queen, out of Sunderland, or the Gerard Dow, out of Antwerp.
- Yow Thys craft com into England, as y yow say, Yn tyme of good Kyng Adelstone's day.
- OOH GERTRUDE BIRD GIRLS I galloped through the snow ooh... In eleven below For you. – All For You by Unknown Author
- OW The last one 'e said as 'ow he couldn't sleep it were so quiet 'ere.