What is the correct spelling for OPAGE?
This word (Opage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPAGE
- adage True, I parted with the little I had at college with noteworthy promptness about the middle of each term, but that could hardly have been called a fair test for the adage .
- age He wasn't of age .
- apace The arrested elements in Cynthia grew apace and with abnormal force.
- apogee In his intoxication with the success which he had foreseen and cradled to its apogee , he was now reckless of any consequences.
- image There may be, and frequently is, dispute as to just what a poet meant by this or that particular image , but if we read all the work of any particular poet, we get a certain impression of that poet's individuality.
- opal She was fastening her one opal brooch, and looking into the mirror, half sad, half wondering to see herself so fair, when Dr. Grey entered.
- opaque The sun's disc had become completely obscured by the opaque orb of the night, and the earth lay lurid under the sombre shadow.
- opiate He was preoccupied with the immediate past; which he did not suspect is the opiate the gods use when they are preparing our destinies.
- opine "Wal, it may be thet from sunup to sundown, but between times you'll be sure busy otherwise, I opine ," went on Lem.
- osage This oasis was enclosed by a high fence on the inside of which ran a hedge of lilacs, privet, and osage orange.
- page The priest-like father reads the sacred page, How Abram was the friend of God on high; Or Moses bade eternal warfare wage With Amalek's ungracious progeny; – Cotter's Saturday Night, The by Robert Burns
- pager (You got a pager?) With the fake beard battin' in the majors – Not Too Young, Not Too Old by Aaron Carter
- Ope "Let's 'ope so," said the convert; "but it don't sound reasonable.
- Spake Slowlie turned his Eyes on me, and faintlie smiled, but spake not.