What is the correct spelling for OPEANS?
This word (Opeans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPEANS
- oceanus The passage seemed endless, and every receding breaker dragging down to the graves of Oceanus .
- open So dig it, as I kick it, keep your eyes open 'Cause a brother like me, is always scoping – The Big Payback by EPMD
- orleans About this time there came from New Orleans a wealthy invalid, with his only daughter Matilda.
- owens He remembered what Wadge had said about the Mechanics' Institute, and about working-lad students belonging to Owens College and obtaining University degrees.
- Pens Day before yesterday I got some paper, got a pint of ink yesterday, and I expect to get a box of pens to-day."
- Orphans I found here, as in our State prisons, a majority of the convicts were left orphans in childhood.
- spans Other spans , not so great, have since been added, for the business of St. Enoch rapidly grew, and enlarged accommodation soon became necessary.
- opals "I have the old documents that tell how rich the mine once was, how the old Mexican rulers used to get their opals from it, and how all trace of it was lost in the last century.
- peons Don Andres, believing him implicitly, repeated the warning to Dade; and Dade, because that was now his business, rode here and there, giving orders to the peons and making sure that all would be snug when the storm broke.
- omens Besides, I undertake nothing without consulting the omens .
- pans In Canada, they cut the skin all off, and put them in pans , to be cooked over a stove, by steam.
- opens I fear that a heart like yours opens less quickly to the modest Octavianus than to a Julius Caesar or the brilliant Mark Antony.
- oceans That sum will buy oceans of fun at a fair where almost any "sight" is to be seen for the "small sum of twenty-five cents!"
- ovens I posted pickets, appointed a detail to water the mules, and asked two of the inhabitants for the use of their clay ovens .
- OPES But here and there it found a reader to whom it was, to borrow, with slight changes, its own quotation,- "The golden key Which opes the palace of eternity," inasmuch as it carried upon its face the highest certificate of truth, because it animated them to create a new world for themselves through the purification of their own souls.
- chug-a-lug Chug-a-Lug" (Roger Miller song) "Chug-A-Lug" (Beach Boys song)
92 words made from the letters OPEANS
5 letter words made from OPEANS:aenos, aeons, aesop, aspen, eason, epona, nepos, oasen, opens, panes, panos, paone, paseo, peano, peans, peons, peson, poeas, poena, pones, ponsa, posen, saepo, saone, sapne, seaon, snoep, soane, sonae, sonea, spano, speno.
4 letter words made from OPEANS:aeon, apne, apse, eoan, eons, epos, esna, esop, nape, naps, naso, neap, nepa, nose, oena, open, osen, pane, pano, pans, paoe, paon, pean, peon, peso, pone, pons, pose, sane, snap, soap, sone, span.
3 letter words made from OPEANS:ane, ans, ape, asp, eon, eos, epa, nap, neo, oas, one, ops, pan, pas, pea, pen, pes, poa, poe, psa, sap, sea, sen, sep, son, sop, spa.