What is the correct spelling for OPED?
This word (Oped) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPED
- open Call right now, lines are open Lose that fat, I ain't jokin' – Fat-Burning Formula by Martini Ranch
- owed You lit my heart with fiery aggression and you showed me The fury of love, sex and affection that ya owed me – Dancing On The Lip Of A Volcano by New York Dolls
- Loped "Pop lost five dollars on that race," Bud called back, and loped over to the crowd.
- Ope I heard you knock, and saw your fingers ope The rosy gateway of a lingering hope, And I beheld his dear face as of yore.
- Roped It was learned afterward that they had galloped off when the Boy Scouts roped their leaders, and they made good their escape later across the border.
- Coped The first attempt of this powerful gang was upon England, where, finding Alfred too powerful to be coped with, he stood over to the mouth of the Seine, and availed himself of the state to which France was reduced.
- Sped Then when the high stockade was blazing red, Ere yet their cries were silenced, Garry fled, And westward o'er the shouldering hills he sped.