What is the correct spelling for OPEIDUS?
This word (Opeidus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPEIDUS
- iapetus Then Iapetus once more.
- optics In the first published report of the British Association for the Advancement of Science in 1833, J. D. Forbes called for a reorganization of procedures: In the science of Astronomy, for example, as in that of Optics, the great general truths which emerge in the progress of discovery, though depending for their establishment upon a multitude of independent facts and observations, possess sufficient unity to connect in the mind the bearing of the whole; and the more perfectly understood connexion of parts invites to further generalization.
- Oneidas Here the war songs of the Oneidas had arisen or smoke from their camp fires curled among the tree tops.
- Aphids Yes, indeed, Mollie, the aphids are bugs.
- Opiates She was one of nature's opiates, and she administered herself unconsciously to everyone who saw much of her.
- speeds "It's a great day," you remark, as the car speeds along.
- opens But her door opens.