What is the correct spelling for OPENNG?
This word (Openng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPENNG
- opec International organization participation: ABEDA, AFESD, AL, AMF, ESCWA, FAO, G-77, GCC, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICRM, IDB, IFAD, IFRCS, IHO (pending member), ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, ISO (correspondent), ITU, NAM, OAPEC, OAS (observer), OIC, OPCW, OPEC, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WCO, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- open He heard the door open and the captain come out.
- opened That very instant the door opened and the Hill Terence came in.
- opener An eye-opener, let me tell you!
- opening A rush of wind from an opening door was the only answer from the dark dining-room.
- openly Once, Francis had openly remarked that he wondered how soon Mrs. Verdon and Wayne would come to an understanding; and Mrs. Lennard had replied that it was only the unexpected that ever came to pass.
- openness His simplicity, openness , and perfectly good-humored, almost joyous, ignorance, made him an easy prey.
- opine Ay, but it was in resentment, I opine ; but you ought to know best.
- pang Flatray experienced a pang of disappointment.
- pong Pong came in to set the table.
- Aping "I suppose," exclaimed his father that evening, "that the child has been tutored out of her simple ways, and is aping the great lady with fine feathers and all that!"
- opens She always opens up her heart to the nearest listener.
- ENG Bristed's Five Years in an Eng .
36 words made from the letters OPENNG
3 letter words made from OPENNG:ego, eon, gen, gnp, gop, neo, nne, nog, one, peg, pen, poe.
5 letter words made from OPENNG:ennog, genon, gonen, gonne, pengo, ponge.
4 letter words made from OPENNG:epng, gone, gonn, nego, neon, ngon, noen, none, nong, onen, onge, onne, open, pego, penn, peon, pone, pong.