What is the correct spelling for OPERHA?
This word (Operha) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPERHA
- ape The vision trembled, and then broke, and the young lady found herself still sitting by the table and fingering the cracker paper, whilst the tutor chuckled and rubbed his hands by the fire, and his shadow scrambled on the wall like an ape upon a tree.
- omaha Omaha had become a city.
- opec ABEDA, AFESD, AMF, FAO, G-77, GCC, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt (signatory), ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, IMSO, Interpol, IOC, IPU, ISO, ITSO, ITU, LAS, MIGA, NAM, OAPEC, OIC, OPCW, OPEC, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- opel He also competed in the Formula Opel Winter Series, placing second overall driving for Sir Jackie Stewart who commented in Autosport Magazine, "When you see the likes of Ben Collins in Formula One, remember you saw them here first".
- open He's got his eyes open !"
- opener He was fiddling with an ornate letter opener , an onyx jaguar head on the handle.
- opera He is writing a new opera .
- overhear I happened to overhear a conversation at Hart's Tavern between him and his secretary.
- upper Dolly asked, putting her books down on the upper step of the porch.
- Aha Petrie accepts the identification of the personal name of Aha as "Men," and so makes him the only equivalent of Mena.
- Ope Into the same he creeps, and thenceforth there Resolved to build his baleful mansion, In dreary darkness, and continual fear Of that rock's fall, which ever and anon Threats with huge ruin him to fall upon, That he dare never sleep, but that one eye Still ope he keeps for that occasion; Nor ever rests he in tranquillity, The roaring billows beat his bower so boisterously.
- Uprear On these white cliffs, that calm above the flood Uprear their shadowing heads, and at their feet Hear not the surge that has for ages beat, How many a lonely wanderer has stood! And, whilst the lifted murmur met his ear, And o'er the distant billows the still eve Sailed slow, has thought of all his heart must leave To-morrow; of the friends he loved most dear; Of social scenes, from which he wept to part! Oh! if, like me, he knew how fruitless all The thoughts that would full fain the past recall, Soon would he quell the risings of his heart, And brave the wild winds and unhearing tide- The world his country, and his God his guide.
- Oprah After years of public denials, Armstrong reversed course and admitted doping in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in January 2013.
- OPP ELDER, P. P., opp. wom. suff.
- OP Did you give op?
- OPED "In the well-loved Son, who, loving, Oped the gates of Love so wide; And for thanks-as is the custom- By the world was crucified.
- OPES Br. 26. Elige iter vitae, ut possis: rixisque, dolisque, Perstrepit omne forum; cura molesta domi est; Rura labor lassat; mare mille pericula terrent; Verte solum, fient causa timoris opes; Paupertas misera est; multae, cum conjuge, lites Tecta ineunt; coelebs omnia solus ages.
95 words made from the letters OPERHA
4 letter words made from OPERHA:aero, aohr, aper, areo, eohr, epha, eroh, haor, hare, haro, harp, heap, hear, hera, hero, hoar, hoer, hope, hora, hore, oahe, ohra, opah, paoe, pare, pear, pehr, peor, phae, phao, phor, poer, poha, pore, prae, prah, preh, rahe, raoh, rape, raph, reap, reho, reph, rhea, rhoa, roha, rohe, rohp, rope.
3 letter words made from OPERHA:ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, hao, hap, hep, hoe, hop, oar, ore, par, pea, per, poa, poe, pre, pro, rap, rep, rho, roe.
5 letter words made from OPERHA:harpe, harpo, herpa, hoare, hopea, hoper, horae, horea, ohare, opera, opher, oprea, pahor, pareo, phrae, phrao, porae, preah, raphe, rapho.