What is the correct spelling for OPERNS?
This word (Operns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPERNS
- open I must stay focus and keep my mind open The world's mass confusion, there mad guns smoking – Nobody's Safe Chump by EPMD
- Pens If the conditions in the pens and houses are such as to enable the eggs and embryos to live for a long time, or the surroundings are favorable for infection of the animals through their feed and water supply, the herd may become badly infested with intestinal parasites.
- peons Peons might just as well be slaves.
- omens He had left the eating house in an evil humor, the bad omens made him anxious, and though on his arrival at home he had done one or two things which he already regretted, this had certainly not been due to any adverse Daimons but to the brooding gloom of his clouded mind.
- opens If nobody else opens her eyes, I will do it.
- oceans The mother country profits perhaps to some extent-though this is doubtful-in respect of trade, but chiefly in the sentiment of pride and the consciousness of a great mission in the world which the possession of these vast territories, scattered over the oceans, naturally and properly inspires.
- ovens The present population is about 250,000. There are 33 cemeteries, and they are remarkable, inasmuch as the bodies are buried above ground, in vaults like tiers of ovens; the ground is too wet for burial.
- OPES Or when some drowsy parson prays, And still more drowsy people gaze, What opes their eyelids with amaze?