What is the correct spelling for OPERTANT?
This word (Opertant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPERTANT
- appertain And believe me, my dear young friend, that our spirits are as really organized substances as our bodies-the difference being, that one is an immaterial and the other a material substance; that we have a spiritual body, with spiritual senses, and all the organs and functions that appertain to the material body, which is only a visible and material outbirth from the spiritual body, and void of any life but what is thence derived."
- important What had you to tell me that was so important?"
- opportunity Believe me, this is the first opportunity I can make.
- patent Swift, of course, knew well by what influence the patent had been obtained, and he knew that when obtained it had been simply thrust upon the Irish authorities, Parliament, and people without any previous sanction or knowledge on their part.
- pedant It was customary for a young gentleman of Odo's rank to be attended at the Academy not only by a body-servant but by a private governor or pedant, whose business it was to overlook his studies, attend him abroad, and have an eye to the society he frequented.
- portend What doth such words portend?
- portent Be that as it may, let us talk, portent or no portent; for what heaven has ordained to happen, no human diligence or wit can prevent.
- potent But you forget a very potent factor in the tiresome business, the brother, Mr. Gervase Henshaw; he will keep them up to the work of investigation, will he not?"
- Appertained The anti-Orange faction, to which his parents and family appertained, pushed him forward, and elected him, in 1795, a member of the First Batavian National Convention, where, according to the spirit of the times, his speeches were rather those of a demagogue than those of a Republican.
- Pertained This friendship of Josiah and Jeremiah had an unlooked-for effect upon the former; for, though teachers in all the subjects that pertained to the education of the young king were appointed, Hilkiah, the high priest, practically became the young monarch's guardian and father.
297 words made from the letters OPERTANT
4 letter words made from OPERTANT:aeon, aero, ante, aper, apne, areo, arno, atop, earn, ento, eoan, etna, etto, naor, nape, nato, neap, near, neat, nepa, nero, nett, noer, note, oate, oena, oeta, open, opet, oran, orne, orte, pane, pano, pant, paoe, paon, pare, part, pate, pato, pean, pear, peat, pent, peon, peor, pert, peto, poer, poet, pone, pore, porn, port, prae, prat, rano, rant, rape, rapt, rate, reap, reno, rent, roan, roen, rope, rota, rote, rptn, taon, tape, tare, tarn, taro, tarp, tart, tate, tato, tean, tear, teat, tent, tera, tern, tero, toea, toer, tone, tope, tore, torn, tort, tote, trap, trat, treo, trna, trot.
3 letter words made from OPERTANT:ane, ant, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, ent, eon, epa, era, ern, ert, eta, nap, neo, net, not, oar, oat, one, opt, ore, pan, par, pat, pea, pen, per, pet, poa, poe, pot, pre, pro, rap, rat, rep, ret, rna, roe, ron, rot, tan, tao, tap, tar, tat, tea, ten, ter, tet, tnt, toe, ton, top, tor, tot, tpn.
5 letter words made from OPERTANT:aneto, anrep, anter, apron, apter, arent, arone, atone, earnt, epona, epton, erato, ertan, naper, napro, naret, natte, natto, neato, nepro, nerpa, netop, netra, norea, notat, notte, ntare, oaten, oater, onate, opera, opeta, oprea, opter, orant, orate, orena, orent, orpen, orten, ottar, otten, otter, paner, panet, panto, paone, pareo, paret, parot, parto, pater, paton, patre, patrn, patro, patto, peano, pearn, penor, penta, peran, perna, perno, peron, petro, petta, poena, poeta, poner, ponet, porae, porta, potae, poter, potte, praet, prate, prato, preon, preta, preto, prone, ptero, ratte, ratto, reato, renta, repot, retno, roate, roett, ronte, rotan, roten, rotte, taepo, tante, tanto, tapen, taper, tapon, tarte, tarto, tateo, tater, tator, teano, teatr, tenor, tenta, terao, terna, tetra, tetro, toner, toper, torat, torna, torne, torte, toten, toter, trapt, trate, trato, treat, treno, treon, treta, troat, tropa, trope.