What is the correct spelling for OPERTATED?
This word (Opertated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPERTATED
- agitated "For heaven's sake," he cried, greatly agitated , "what has happened.
- apostate On the ground of the dialogue Philopatris, he has been supposed an apostate Christian, but it is uncertain if that piece is genuine.
- appetite "Know what," he said, rising up, "I've really worked up an appetite .
- aptitude Colour I got, and form, and a superficial aptitude in judging by symbols.
- edited In 1848 he edited the "Neue Rheinische Zeitung."
- irritated "It is going to rain," Colonel Hemyock observed in a tone of irritated surprise at the outrage.
- outdated Something in the outdated slang made him feel-almost patriotic.
- Amputated Barely were they down when he was upon them and with a single twitch of his mighty neck, had ripped open the horse's barrel and half amputated one of the rider's legs.
- Annotated The final version of this brief but laborious score has been preserved, and all the stages in its progress have been abundantly annotated.
- Appertained They also shared in common with them the political disabilities which appertained to all Strangers, whether servants of Jewish masters, or masters of Jewish servants.
- uprooted Where the pirates were still racing for safety, with Jack and Captain Glenn at their head, trees were uprooted and toppled over.
412 words made from the letters OPERTATED
3 letter words made from OPERTATED:ade, ado, adp, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, dat, doa, doe, dot, dre, ear, eat, edo, edp, epa, era, ert, eta, oar, oat, ode, oed, opt, ore, pad, par, pat, pea, pee, per, pet, poa, pod, poe, pot, pre, pro, rad, rap, rat, red, rep, ret, rod, roe, rot, tad, tao, tap, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, ter, tet, tod, toe, top, tor, tot.
5 letter words made from OPERTATED:adept, adopt, adore, adree, adret, aereo, apter, ardee, arede, arete, atete, dapto, dartt, datto, deepa, depoe, depor, depot, detar, deter, detre, detro, detto, doper, dorta, dorte, dotar, drape, drept, eader, eared, eater, edper, epeda, erato, erode, etter, oater, odepa, opera, opere, opeta, oprea, opted, opter, orate, ordet, oread, otard, ottar, otter, pader, padre, padro, paedo, paree, pareo, paret, parot, parto, pater, patre, patro, patto, peaer, peard, peare, peate, pedot, perea, peret, peter, petro, petta, poder, podra, poeta, porae, porta, potae, poted, potee, poter, potte, prade, prado, praed, praet, prate, prato, preda, preed, preta, prete, preto, ptere, ptero, raped, rapee, ratee, ratte, ratto, reate, reato, repot, roade, roate, rodat, roede, roett, rotte, taepo, taped, taper, tarte, tarto, tateo, tater, tator, teaed, teare, teatr, teera, teper, terao, teter, tetra, tetro, todar, todea, toder, topee, toper, torat, torda, torte, toter, trade, trapt, trate, trato, tread, treat, treed, treet, treta, troat, tropa, trope.
7 letter words made from OPERTATED:adepter, adoptee, adopter, aretted, depetro, deporte, dettore, operate, optated, ottered, patrode, potater, pratted, predate, proette, redtape, repetto, retaped, rotated, tapered, tetrode, treated, treetop, troated, tropate.
4 letter words made from OPERTATED:aero, aper, areo, atop, dare, dart, date, dear, deep, deer, deop, deor, depr, dero, doar, doer, dopa, dope, dote, drop, eade, eeto, epae, ered, eteo, eter, etre, etto, oate, oder, odet, odra, oeta, opet, orad, orte, paoe, pare, part, pate, pato, pear, peat, pedo, peed, peer, peor, pert, peto, poer, poet, pore, port, prae, prat, prod, raed, rape, rapt, rate, read, reap, redo, reed, rete, road, rope, rota, rote, taee, tape, tare, taro, tarp, tart, tate, tato, tear, teat, tepe, tera, tero, toad, toda, todt, toea, toed, toer, tope, tord, tore, tort, tote, trad, trap, trat, tree, treo, trot, tted.
6 letter words made from OPERTATED:aerope, aperto, atreto, deater, depart, depero, deport, derate, detert, detore, detrop, detter, doater, dorpat, dotter, etrade, operad, optare, orated, pardee, pardoe, pareto, parted, partee, patter, peared, peated, pedate, pereda, peredo, petard, petare, petaro, petate, petero, petter, poeder, porate, poreda, portee, portet, potate, poteat, poteet, potere, potted, potter, pretto, protea, redate, repeat, retape, retted, rotate, rotted, tapert, tarted, teapot, teared, teater, teatro, teredo, tetrad, tetrao, toader, topete, traped, troade, tropea, troped.