What is the correct spelling for OPERTUNATI?
This word (Opertunati) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPERTUNATI
- appertain This opinion seems to me to be a severe satire on the world, for as cunning can only appertain to a mean intellect, to which it serves as a poor substitute for sense, it argues ill for the world to suppose it can be taken in by it.
- important "I want to see you on very important business.
- importunate On the second occasion this individual became importunate .
- importunity With most ardent importunity , I with great difficulty wrested a promise from her to be mine.
- opportune At an opportune moment, he slipped in.
- opportunely The Athenians, by the mouth of Alcibiades their ambassador there present, told the Argives and the allies that they had no right to make a truce at all without the consent of their fellow confederates, and now that the Athenians had arrived so opportunely the war ought to be resumed.
- opportunist Consequently, whatever opportunist policy may dictate, we cannot poise our estimate of morality on so shifting a basis as the needs of population.
- opportunity I am obliged to take this opportunity , and I do, for I could not bear to see you hurt."
- ordinate It was a series of artificial satellites on the rim of the planetary system, with long-range detecting and tracting systems that would activate and co-ordinate firing mechanisms to blast any ship from the void.
- overturned The eyes of the trio were instantly fastened upon the river, where floated an overturned canoe with two girls struggling near it in the water.
- pedant Under his plastic hand, trifles rise into importance; the nonsense of one age becomes the wisdom of another; the levity of the wit gravitates into the learning of the pedant , and an ancient farthing moulders into infinitely more value than a modern guinea.
- portend Suetonius had once a dream which seemed to portend failure in some legal cause in which he was engaged.
- portent Claude hurriedly followed her down toward the study door, where she stood trembling for a few moments, feeling that there had then been a meaning in the portent which had troubled her that night.
- Opportunities I remember also his saying to me, with reference to Glenalmond, and the opportunities which the college chapel would afford, 'You know it will plant the Church in a new district.
608 words made from the letters OPERTUNATI
4 letter words made from OPERTUNATI:aeon, aero, ainu, aire, airt, anio, ante, anti, aoun, aper, apne, areo, arno, arui, atop, atun, auer, aunt, aupe, auro, auto, earn, eipo, eira, ento, enur, eoan, eriu, erni, etau, etna, etto, etui, euoi, euro, inoa, iora, iota, iott, iran, iron, irun, iten, itno, iton, iuno, iure, naor, nape, napu, nato, naur, neap, near, neat, nepa, nero, nett, nipa, nipe, nito, noer, noir, nori, note, noua, nout, nuer, nuit, nuta, nute, oate, oena, oeta, oita, onur, open, opet, opua, oran, orne, orte, orti, otti, ouen, oupa, oure, ourn, pain, paio, pair, pane, pano, pant, paoe, paon, pare, pari, part, pate, pato, pean, pear, peat, pent, peon, peor, peri, pert, peru, peto, peur, peut, pier, pine, pint, pinu, pion, pita, pitt, pitu, pnau, poer, poet, poin, poit, pone, pore, porn, port, poti, pour, pout, prae, prat, prau, priu, prut, ptui, puan, puea, pueo, puir, puni, puno, punt, pure, puta, pute, puto, putt, raie, rain, raio, raiu, rani, rano, rant, rape, rapt, rate, ratu, raue, raun, raup, raut, reap, rein, reit, reni, reno, rent, renu, reti, reup, rieu, riot, riou, ripe, rite, roan, roen, rope, rota, rote, roue, rout, rptn, ruea, ruen, ruia, ruin, runa, rune, runo, runt, rupe, rupo, ruta, rute, ruto, rutt, taei, taon, taou, tape, tapu, tare, tarn, taro, tarp, tart, tate, tati, tato, tatu, taue, taut, tean, tear, teat, teip, tent, tepi, tera, tern, tero, teti, tetu, tian, tiao, tier, tieu, tine, tint, tion, tipo, tipu, tire, tiro, tite, tito, toea, toei, toer, toit, tone, tope, topi, tore, torn, tort, tote, toti, toun, tour, tout, trap, trat, trei, treo, treu, trio, trip, trna, trot, true, tuen, tuer, tuin, tuna, tune, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tuor, tupa, tupi, ture, turn, turo, turp, tute, tuti, tuto, uate, ueno, uner, unie, unio, unip, unit, unti, uper, urea, uren, uria, urie, urna, utan, utne, utor, utri.
3 letter words made from OPERTUNATI:ain, air, ane, ani, ant, anu, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, ent, eon, epa, epi, era, ern, ert, eta, ion, iou, ipo, ira, ire, nap, neo, net, nip, nit, not, nut, oar, oat, one, opt, ore, oui, out, pan, par, pat, pea, pei, pen, per, pet, pia, pie, pin, pit, poa, poe, poi, pot, pre, pro, pun, put, rap, rat, rep, ret, rio, rip, rit, rna, roe, ron, rot, rue, run, rut, tai, tan, tao, tap, tar, tat, tau, tea, ten, ter, tet, tia, tie, tin, tip, tit, tiu, tnt, toe, ton, top, tor, tot, tpn, tri, tun, tup, uni, unp, urn, uro, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from OPERTUNATI:ainur, aiton, aitor, aiuto, aneto, anier, anput, anrep, anter, apion, apito, aporu, apron, apter, apure, areni, arent, arine, ariot, arone, arpin, artin, artio, arttu, arute, ation, atire, atnip, atone, atoni, atout, atrio, atrip, attur, atune, ature, aurei, auret, aurie, auter, autie, autin, autor, autre, autti, earnt, eatin, einat, eiron, enitt, entia, epona, epton, erato, erian, erion, ertan, erupt, etian, etour, euroa, europ, ianto, iater, iateu, iatro, inapt, inept, inert, input, intar, inter, intoe, intra, intro, inure, ionut, irate, irena, irone, itera, itoen, ittar, itten, itter, naito, naper, napro, naret, nario, natio, natte, natto, nauer, nauti, neato, nepit, nepro, nerio, nerpa, netop, netra, neuri, neuro, nieto, niort, niota, nipro, nirta, niter, nitra, nitre, nitro, nitto, noire, noite, norea, noria, notat, notte, notti, nouri, ntare, nuria, nuter, nutri, nutro, oaten, oater, oiran, oirat, onair, onate, oneup, opera, opeta, opina, opine, oprea, opter, oputa, orani, orant, orate, orena, orent, orpen, orpin, orten, otani, otari, otaru, oteri, otira, ottar, otten, otter, ouaer, ouane, ouran, ourea, ourie, outen, outer, outie, outre, outta, paine, paino, paint, paion, paite, paner, panet, panir, panou, panti, panto, paone, paoni, pareo, paret, pareu, parit, parni, parot, parti, parto, parun, pater, patio, patni, paton, patou, patre.