What is the correct spelling for OPET?
This word (Opet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPET
- opec International organization participation: ABEDA, AFESD, AMF, FAO, G-77, GCC, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICRM, IDB, IFAD, IFRCS, IHO (pending member), ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, ISO, ITU, LAS, MIGA, NAM, OAPEC, OAS (observer), OIC, OPCW, OPEC, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UPU, WCO, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTO
- opel The Clio is one of only three cars, the others being the Volkswagen Golf and Opel Astra, to have been voted European Car of the Year twice, in 1991 and 2006.
- open Throw the door wide open Not a word is spoken – Wearing And Tearing by led zeppelin
- pet "I have no doubt," the Marquis shrugged, "that she's a proper pet; But has she got a decent dot, and is she of our set?" – Madame La Marquise by Robert W. Service
- poet I smiled, and bade him once more prove, And by some cross-line show it, That I could ne'er be Prince of Love, Though here the Princely Poet . – UPON CUPID by Robert Herrick
- Ope He saw these mountains ope their watery stores, Floods quit their caves and seek the distant shores; Wilcl thro disparting plains their waves expand, And lave the banks where future towns must stand.
- OPED Anon Sir Launcelot arose And toward the window groped, And then he saw the maid Elaine When he the window oped.
- OPES Per damna, per caedes, ab ipso Ducit opes animumque ferro.