What is the correct spelling for OPHANS?
This word (Ophans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPHANS
- ans "Ans: They are too delicate and unfitte to begin new-plantations and collonies, that cannot enduer the biting of a muskeeto; we would wish such to keepe at home till at least they be muskeeto proofe.
- evans They usually met at the house of one of the married daughters of Mrs. Elizabeth Evans , holding long conversations while sitting by themselves in the parlour.
- oceanus The so-called seas are represented by capital letters; so that A is the Mare Crisium, and H the Oceanus Procellarum.
- offense Those who were crooked he punished accordin' to their offense .
- organs To Morgagni was to be given to describe the changes which take place in organs as the result of disease.
- orleans Sposin' I was to go to N' Orleans an' take sick and die, Laik a bird into de country ma spirit would fly.
- orphan She was, I am told, the pet of her poor mother, who was proud of the beauty of her child, and brought her up more tenderly than a village girl ought to be; and ever since she has been left an orphan , the good ladies at the Hall have completed the softening and spoiling of her.
- orphaned She was turning towards the Redoute, when an idea suddenly occurred to her-an idea most natural, arising, as it did, from that instinctive cry for more than human help, that awakes in every heart on great emergencies, and appealing, moreover, to that particular class of religious sentiment which in our little orphaned Madelon had most readily responded to convent teaching.
- orpheus Do you refer to Orpheus ?
- owens "Kurt, you're not human," said Owens , sadly.
- Orphans Long's Hotel, a number of slaves, men, women, boys, and girls, belonging to the orphans of George Ash, deceased.
- Afghans And the sympathies of the Afghans are on our side.
- fans The stands were well filled by three o'clock and fans were waving lustily.
- owns He's lived in the Old Pasture so long that he thinks he owns it.
- ordains The people, indeed, are presumed to consent to whatever the legislature ordains for their benefit; and they are to acquiesce in it, though they do not clearly see into the propriety of the means by which they are conducted to that desirable end.
- omens The omens were not favourable to this storm-beaten courage.
- opens "At the top o' the stairs I sets him down on the floor an' promises him an orange, an' then I opens the door, with the kid on my arm.
- oceans Now, the number of times we have pictured ourselves eating our first dinner in our own home-" "But what oceans more fun it is, like this," Helen interrupted.
- ovens At last he hears that Davoust, the leader whose devotion and methodical persistence merit his complete trust, has bridged the River Dnieper below the city, and has built ovens for supplying the host with bread.
- oafs What slow-witted oafs the English were, thought John with a compassionate sigh for the poor foreigners who must be lost in London every day.
- opines My friend, Colonel Bramleigh, opines that a French cook always means nine-o'clock dinner.
- ovals For thick heavy ovals the off-centering is very slight, while for long, thin ones the off-centering is greater.
- siphons It occurs only in luminous, not in non-luminous animals, and is found in all parts of the mantle, especially the siphons .
- hyphens At times glad, beautiful images, airy forms, move by you, graceful, harmonious;-at times the glaring, wild-looking fancies, chained together by hyphens , brackets, and dashes, brave and base, high and low, all in their motley dresses, go sweeping down the dusty page, like the galley-slaves, that sweep the streets of Rome, where you may chance to see the nobleman and the peasant manacled together."
- phones In his phones he heard a voice that he remembered: That you, Brinker?
67 words made from the letters OPHANS
5 letter words made from OPHANS:ahson, anosh, hanso, hason, nasho, noahs, opahs, panos, phano, phaon, pohan, ponsa, sohna, sopha, spahn, spaho, spano.
3 letter words made from OPHANS:ans, ash, asp, han, hao, hap, hop, nap, oas, ops, pan, pas, poa, psa, sap, sha, soh, son, sop, spa.
4 letter words made from OPHANS:hano, hasn, hasp, hoan, hops, naho, naps, nash, naso, noah, nosh, oanh, opah, osha, pano, pans, paon, phao, phon, poha, pons, posh, sanh, shan, shop, snap, snoh, soap, soha, span.