What is the correct spelling for OPHRA?
This word (Ophra) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPHRA
- amphora Then, trembling, she went and raised a large stone, and brought back an amphora of wine with fish from Hippo-Zarytus preserved in honey.
- ara The abbe, who was twenty-four or twenty-five years old, was not in orders, and was the only son of a noble family of Novara, which was unfortunately poor as well as noble.
- aura Then I jumps out the Azura Lil Kim aura – No Matter What They Say by Lil' Kim
- era Esto ya no es natural, Ya voy para alla, Mi aliento a alcohol era Y ya voy hacia ella – Ando Pedo Y Ella Esta Aqui by panda
- euphoria Victoria Victoria Euphoria euphoria Victoria – Victoria by divinyls
- ira que la tristeza algun dia se ira y asi sera – Un Mundo Diferente by Diego Torres
- ochre These natives were coloured with iron-ochre, and had a few feathers of the white cockatoo, in the black hair of their foreheads and beards.
- okra From him we inherited the crook-neck squash and the okra gumbo and the rattlesnake watermelon and the wild goose plum, and many another delectable thing.
- opera Sent out to join Poppa Wish life was like a soap opera – World by The Pharcyde
- ore Thus do your ayrs eccho ore The notes and anthems of the sphaeres, And their whole consort back restore, As if earth too would blesse Heav'ns ears; – To My Noble Kinsman Thomas Stanley, Esq. On His Lyrick Poems Composed By Mr. John Gamble. by Richard Lovelace
- orr Illustrated by Forrest W. Orr .
- ovary But rhythmical movement is characteristic of all physiological actions-of the beating of the heart, the secretions of the stomach, the congestion of the spleen, the circulation of the brain, quite as decidedly as of the ripening of cells in the ovary .
- over It was all over , all over !
- Ephraim Ephraim Williams a kinsman of his and founder of Williams College at Williamstown, Mass.