What is the correct spelling for OPICK?
This word (Opick) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPICK
- kopeck She, herself, didn't care a Russian kopeck from what a man came, so that he was present when she wanted him.
- optic The eye is seldom pushed directly forward except when the tumour is growing in the optic nerve or its sheath.
- pack It is especially important, that blocks of greater thickness should be produced, since those now made, pack together too closely in the fire.
- peck He'll peck that little dove to death.
- pock His very pale complexion is spotted with a few pock -marks; his light green eyes are set obliquely in his head, like those of a Japanese; the long, twisted points of his moustache reach upward to his temples, and his hair is brushed so smoothly upon his head that it looks like a highly-polished barber's block.