What is the correct spelling for OPIONATED?
This word (Opionated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for OPIONATED
- alienated I had no friend to help me, for by my madness I had alienated them all.
- appointed I will meet you at the place and time appointed.
- complied with
- opened Then they opened fire.
- Operated Its edicts were without a sanction; and this was because they operated upon states, and not upon individuals.
- Opined As to your doubting that there are any other people up in this section, you seem to forget, Bandy-legs, that around noon today we sighted a plain smoke some miles away, which we opined must have been made by some advance hunters, waiting for the law to be off deer.
- opinionated M. Roland was naturally self-confident, opinionated, and domineering.
- oriented But he oriented himself in an instant; knew he was on a cross street in the three hundred zone; and saw ahead of him, not a hundred feet away, the green, glowing ring that marked a subway escalator.
- painted Now another noble family, called the Tournabuoni, when they heard of the fame of the new painter, greatly desired to have a chapel painted by him in order to do honour to their name and family.
- Panted "Beg your pardon," she panted.
- pointed Yes; you pointed her out to me.
- punted Cherry Valley tried Brimfield's left end and gained four, slid off Clint for three more, tried the same place again and was stopped for no gain and punted short and across field to Carmine on his eight yards.