What is the correct spelling for OPKAY?
This word (Opkay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPKAY
- epa National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (Australia) US EPA TSCA VI §770 accreditation
- oak And the Prince himself ran to the wood for the portmanteau, which they found behind the oak , and helped to dress the poor knight, who was so weak that he could not raise a finger. But I heard somebody chuckle behind the hollow oak And I got a whiff of tobacco like Lilly used to smoke. – Dave Lilly by Joyce Kilmer
- okay That might be okay Down girl heel, stay – Happy New Year by Unknown Author
- opaque Imagine for a moment that some opaque covering could be clasped around our sun so that all his beams were extinguished.
- IPA The most common sound represented by the letter r in English is the postalveolar approximant, pronounced a little more back and transcribed more precisely in IPA as ⟨ɹ̠⟩, but ⟨ɹ⟩ is often used for convenience in its place.