What is the correct spelling for OPNES?
This word (Opnes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPNES
- open There seemed no other course open to me."
- openness A time of quiet ensued, and there was much openness to receive the gospel message.
- opine When the government designates as punishable an play of mind against the State, the moderate liberals come and opine that fun, satire, wit, humor, etc.
- ops Some guy with a phone to his ear opened the temporary ops room's door across the hall, saw Mandi, and spoke to someone as he stood there.
- Ones The times got a little better with us, as you know, after those worst ones in '47 and '48, and we saved a little again-it was not much, but it was something.
- Pens All I tell you is, I worship her from the top of her pretty head to her shoe-strings; and if she were wife of mine she should neither wash nor scrub, cook nor mend; but a room I would make for her, and chairs and cushions she should have to sit on, and books to read, and pens and paper to write down her pretty thoughts; and not a word of the past, but me looking up to her and proud all the days of my life, and studying to make her comfortable, like the lady she is!"
- Ponies They were required to go to him with all their produce, meal, ponies, and eggs, as well as with their fish.
- pines For the remainder of the journey he did not leave the side of her litter for more than a few minutes at a time, always gladly again returning to it; and, although they had emerged some time before from the dark forest of pines , and were traversing a comparatively thickly-peopled country, so that all fear of the brigands was banished, yet he insisted on accompanying the party to the end of their day's journey.
- opens The last door on your left opens into a room with a huge double bed.
- OPES Sam, who still 'ad 'opes of 'im, wouldn't 'ear of it, but at last it was arranged that 'e wasn't to go inside, but should take a peep through the door.