What is the correct spelling for OPOSSED?
This word (Opossed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for OPOSSED
- imposed The course of her enchantments over me began on that first day, when silence as to her was imposed upon me against my will.
- opossum He took his spear and opossum coat and hastened toward the columns of smoke.
- oppose "We shall drive them like sheep if they oppose us.
- opposed One party were vehemently of the opinion that he was mad; another party opposed this view with equal energy and just as much foundation.
- opposite At length she paused opposite to Cesarini, looked him full in the face, returned him the letter without a word, and pointed to the door.
- oppressed When she came home, waiting with her two children for Addie's return, she suddenly felt oppressed : "I grew melancholy at Driebergen," she would think.
- poised Sir Charles Venner bent over the body, but even as he poised the knife to cut, Mr. Cavanagh cried out in strangled tones: Stop!
- Oozed Still the water oozed and trickled in, to lie up to his ankles and slowly to rise.